Ridley Home Service -                             Foundation Specialists
We Furnish And Install State Approved (State of California Department of Housing and Community Developement) Retro -Fit Engineered Permanent Foundation Systems,Tie-Down Systems, And Earthquake Bracing.
If You Are In Need Of A 433 For Financing Purposes We Can Help.
Recent Changes To Plans Approval In Flood Zones For Retro-Fit Permanent Foundation Systems Have Made It Much Harder To Obtain Permits In Flood Zones.
We Have Worked With Our Engineer And Do Now Have An Approved PFS System For Flood Zones.(Low Profile Only)
ERBS Earthquake Resistant Bracing Systems Starting At $1895.00
Engineer Foundation Certifications
Manufactured Home Foundation Certifications
If you are selling or buying a manufactured home, then most likely a foundation certification will be required. For all FHA and VA loans, an engineer's foundation certification is required that states that the home is placed on a permanent foundation that complies with the "HUD Permament Foundation Guide for Manufatured Homes", dated 1996 by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

We have partnered with the engineers at Foundation Certifications to provide a turn-key foundation certification service to you. You may place your order online by going to http://www.FoundationCerts.com/order.
Ridley Home Service Cslb #813040
Palm Springs California
Serving The Entire State Of California
email ridleyhmservice@aol.com